We look to recruit top talent within the offshore wind construction sector to deliver excellence to our Clients.
If you’re motivated by making a positive impact on the global energy transition and are looking to further your career in the Offshore Wind Industry then OCA could be for you.
Perhaps you have experience of Offshore engineering within the renewables or oil and gas industries and are looking for your next challenge?
We look for independence of thought and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, in addition to a breadth of engineering, construction and offshore wind knowledge. We are a growing consultancy and are looking for talented and qualified individuals who will help us to deliver our expertise across the globe.
Our people make us the team we are and we aim to create a friendly, supportive working environment with lots of opportunities for personal development and training as well as flexible hours so, if there is a role that sounds like you then please apply through the listings below.
- A global support network and global opportunities
- Engaging and varied working tasks and roles
- Friendly, respectful, collaborative and supportive team
- An inclusive culture and a strong ethos of equal opportunity
- Ongoing investment in employee expertise and personal development
- Flexible working; many of our roles offer flexible working hours (full and part time) as well as hybrid working between home and one of our offices.
- A strong benefits package including cycle to work scheme and fitness allowance
Don't see the perfect role?
Even if you don’t see a role that fits your expertise, please get in touch. We are open to receive speculative applications from anyone who thinks they fit our culture and values.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you already know one of our OCA team please contact them directly.